Read that title again. Hot Brazil Nut and Toffee Sundae. This is delicious indulgence and guaranteed satisfaction in a bowl. Go on – treat yourself!
How it’s done
- Add the Brazil nuts to a food processor and chop until crushed.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the nuts and stir to combine. Toast lightly over the heat.
- Add the cream and sugar and heat slowly until just bubbling, stirring continuously for 1 minute. Add the chilli flakes if desired then remove from the heat.
- Place scoops of toffee ice cream into a sundae dish and top with the sliced banana.
- Drizzle over with the hot sauce and enjoy.