Get creative with your breakfast by following our how to make heart shaped eggs and toast guide! Here at Breville®, we believe that creativity shouldn’t be out of reach and we want to help bring your breakfast to life…why settle for ordinary fried eggs and toast when you can make it look as pretty as this?
Using the Breville Perfect Fit for Warburtons toaster, turn the humble slice of bread into the breakfast of champions. Toast to the Top with the toaster that allows you to say goodbye to the white gap at the top of your toast and say hello to fully browned slices of tasty toast with a fried heart-shaped egg in the middle. The perfect breakfast for someone you love, or the perfect breakfast for you…just because you can!
To make a heart shaped egg in your toast, you’ll need a heart-shaped cookie cutter, or you can create your own heart shape cut out using cardboard and carve your toast using a knife.
How it’s done
- Place the slice of Warburtons toastie bread into your Breville® ‘Perfect Fit for Warburtons toaster’ and toast to your liking.
- Place a suitable frying pan over a low heat to warm.
- Create a heart shape in your toast using a heart cutter or your homemade template.
- Place the cut out slice of toast into your frying pan.
- Crack your egg into a small jug or cup (you will find it easier to pour this into the centre of your toast).
- Pour the egg carefully into the centre of your toast and allow to cook slowly over a gentle heat.
- Remove with a spatula and place onto a warm plate, garnish with the heart shaped cut out toast.