Get heavenly healthy with the Breville® Halo+ health fryer. Our Honey and Lemon Whole recipe is healthy, simple to make and is ready in just 15 minutes!
How it’s done
- Score the body of the Seabass all over, this will allow the marinade to soak into your fish.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the honey, garlic and soy sauce together. The olive oil isn’t too essential but will aid the cooking process.
- Place the slices of lemon into the cavity of the fish.
- Brush the fish with the marinade, ensuring the marinade is brushed into the scored areas.
- Lightly oil the Halo+ grill rack – use a light cooking spray if you like.
- Place the grill rack into your Halo+ bowl; position the fish onto the rack, one on either side.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes, cook on the Halo+ Dual heat mode in the level position
- Carefully remove the seabass and serve with some mixed salad leaves. Why not try making some Cous Cous with Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables, delicious served with fish!