No-one likes to give up their favourite foods for the sake of slimming, but with the new Breville® Halo+ Health Fryer, you needn’t have to!
The Halo+ is a versatile piece of kitchen equipment that can do more than just fry; use your Halo+ to cook the popular traditional Spanish dish – Paella!
Our recipe has no added oil – the onion cooks in the oil released from the chorizo during cooking.
How it’s done
- Place the onion and diced chorizo into the Halo+ bowl
- Set the timer for 5 minutes. Cook on the dual heat mode with the Halo+ in the tilt position
- Add the spices and cook for a further 1 minute, dual heat, tilt position
- Stir in the diced chicken, coating the strips in the spicy onion mixture
- Set the timer for 6 minutes. Cook on the dual heat mode with the Halo+ in the tilt position, you may like to stir the contents to separate the chicken half way through
- Add the rice and peppers, stir and cook for a further 2 minutes, dual heat, tilt mode
- Add the hot stock and stir to combine. Set the timer for 20 minutes, dual heat on the level position
- You may like to stir the Paella half way through
- Once the timer beeps to indicate the end of the cycle, add the beans and tomatoes, stir and cook a further 1-2 minutes until piping hot. Adjust the seasoning if necessary
- Serve sprinkled with parsley