This dessert is ideal made the day before, alternatively make in the morning and serve in the evening!
How it’s done
- Place the hazelnuts and dates into your blender and blend/process until crumb texture.
- Using a 23cm spring form round cake tin, sprinkle the base with the coconut. (This stops the base of the cheesecake from sticking to the tin and allows easier removal).
- Press the nut and date mixture onto the base of the tin to form a crust.
- Place all the filling ingredients into the blender and whizz until smooth and creamy. Pour over the crust.
- Place into the freezer for approx 1 hr.
- To make the topping, blend the strawberries and dates together, pour over the cheesecake and place back into the freezer overnight or for up to 5 hrs.
- Remove an hour before serving, pop out of the tin and serve.