Make our Breaded Haddock Goujons with Lemon Mayonnaise recipe using the Breville® Halo+ Health Fryer. Serve the goujons with the lemon mayonnaise dip and a salad of your choice.
How it’s done
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the haddock fillets into 2cm wide strips.
- Place the bread crumbs, eggs and flour separately into individual dishes, season the flour and sprinkle the bread crumbs with the herbs.
- Place the haddock goujons into the flour dish and toss until coated, shake off the excess flour and then dip them into the beaten egg. Next, toss the goujons in the bread crumbs until completely coated.
- Flatten the goujons carefully on a flat surface using the palm of your hand.
- Place the goujons into your Breville® Halo+ bowl and drizzle over the oil.
- Cook on the dual heat mode setting for 15-20 minutes with your Halo+ Health Fryer in the LEVEL position. Turn the goujons half way through cooking.
- To make the lemon mayonnaise, mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, lemon zest and garlic. Spoon into a suitable serving dish.